We welcome guest posts here at Thinkdigitalworld. Guest posts give readers fresh content and authors reputation as well as back links to their personal blogs.
Why guest post at Thinkdigitalworld?
Your article will reach our subscribers, and since it will have links to your blog, subscribers will reach you!
We promote all guest posts to social networks & optimize them for Search Engines, giving your blog/post extra exposure.
Guest posting will help you build up to 2 Backlinks to your blog/social profile (1 in bio and 1 in content).
You can add your bio at the end of your guest post, so you (or your blog) get recognition.
Featured article with Top Comments Gets Paid $50 Via Paypal
Guidelines for posting a guest post
1) Relevant: Anything that is useful for my readers is good content for a guest post here.The guest post must be relevant to the topic of Thinkdigitalworld. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 800 words.
2) Original: The article you submit:
- Must not be posted on your own blog/site
- Must not be guest-posted on any other blog/site than Thinkdigitalworld
- Must be original.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
3) Maximum 50 words bio: Write about yourself here. You may include only 1 link here. Please put the bio at the end of the post.
4) Copyrighted Images: If images are copyrighted by someone other than you or your blog/site, link the images to the source to give credit.
5) No links to unrelated sites: Please do not include links that are irrelevant to your content.
6) No affiliate links: We strictly deny posts with affiliate links.
7) Reply to comments: You will need to reply to ‘query’ comments generated on your guest post. Failure to reply to a query within 3 days, may lead to withdrawal of your links from the post.
8) Promote the post as much as possible and we will also be promoting it on out site.
9)You cannot submit home pages, directory listings, product pages, or general navigation pages.
Suggested Topics for Guest Blogging:
Programming Codes, Tutorials, Experiences
Latest updates and changes on web technology, Web related news, Conference, webinars, Trainings
CodeIgniter, Zend Framework, Cake PHP etc. Web Marketing Content Marketing, Article Marketing, Web Promotion, Audio/Video Marketing
Using Internet, Computer, web browsers, social networking websites, Mobiles
Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, MoDx, Umbraco CMS, Hippo, Typo3, Moodle CMS, Open source CMS news, Wordpress plugin development, Joomla Compoents, modules, plugins, theme development, frameworks
Design, Programming, SEO and related problems and solutions
Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Myspace, Social media promotion techniques, Social media advertising
Search engine optimization,SEO latest updates , SEO tips and tricks, Link building, Google panda update,Blogging
Small business startup ideas,Entrepreneurship,How to start business,Start Up Problems,Financial planning, Marketing strategies
Associated Content & Writing Articles,Affiliate Programs,Clickbank,Commission Junction,Business & Tax Advice,Joint Ventures,Making Money, Google Adsense,Membership Sites,Mobile Marketing,Offline Marketing,Pay Per Click,Pay Per View,Site Flipping
We accept some forms of advertorial and sponsored content. If you are submitting a third-party review, content that endorses a product or service or testimonials, they must represent the true and honest opinion of a real person who is not affiliated with you, or whose connection to you is clearly and conspicuously disclosed. Testimonials may not contain claims that you cannot substantiate.
Advertorial content we will accept includes high-quality content produced with the aim of engaging audiences through the quality of the material. In these instances, ownership of the content is absolutely clearly disclosed and not misleading in any way, and there is independent entertainment or informational value outside of just information about the brand/product.
Content must not employ misleading techniques, including but not limited to:
Using trademarks/logos of known brands without their express permission.
Hosting content on a domain that misleads users about its origination.
Linking to a brand, product or service directly from the content for profit.
Using fake comments that appear to be from real individuals.
THINKDIGITAL reserves the right to denied content from the following categories:
- Financial Services*
- Health Services*
- Online pharmacies
- Weapons & Explosives
*These categories have a higher rate of deceptive business practices and have received a significant number of complaints in the network. Therefore, these categories are subject to greater scrutiny. Submissions will be handled on a case by case basis
How to submit guest post to Thinkdigitalworld?
E-mail your guest post at firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be reviewed and Published under Guest Post
Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that I can copy and paste it into the blogger HTML editor.
Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website (do not spam keywords there, though).
Thinkdigitalworld reserves the right to
- Improper spelling
- Incorrect language use
- Incoherent passages or structure
Any edits will be discussed with you before publishing.
Reject a guest post that we feel is not appropriate for Thinkdigitalworld.
Suspend a guest account if the writer submits even a single duplicate article. Their previous posts will be attributed back to us, and all back-links removed.
Withdraw links from a guest post if the author does not reply to comments on that post within 3 days of approval of a comment.
Change the guidelines anytime without any prior notice.
Lack of authenticity
- Illustrates a lack of understanding of the intended subject matter
- Misleads or deceives
- Is overly self-promotional or advertorial*
- Possesses no useful information or entertainment value